IT HR Manager for Cubic Agency – “Life is too short for bad software”
Cubic Agency is a software development company with strong experience in web and mobile development working for enterprise and complex web and mobile apps in the USA. We have wide experience in software development and online marketing and our major fields are web development, mobile development, creation & design, server administration, DevOps, cloud computing and online marketing.
Apply if you want to be an HR Manager that wants to join our team who has the opportunity to get in from the ground up in a fast-growing company.
An ideal candidate is a self-motivated person that is not afraid to take charge and make decisions on their own. You will have the independence to make decisions. Experience in an IT/Software company is a must.
- At least 2 years experience in the HR Department of a IT/Software company. Recruitment companies do not apply;
- University degree required (related field would be a plus);
- Knowledge in finance, economics and HR processes, practices and principles;
- Good knowledge and experience with cloud-based document management platforms like Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.), OneDrive or other similar systems.
- Good experience working with LinkedIn platform for recruitment purposes;
- Well organized in processes flows and document management;
- Being able to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work multitasking with minimal supervision;
- Attention to details & solution-oriented;
- Fast learner and easy to adapt to new things;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Being responsible for the day-to-day coordination of all HR policies and programs such as the employment contracts, job position documents, on-boarding process, days off centralization, employees inquiries, medical check, SSM/PSI activities, compensation and benefits;
- Coordinating all HR records keeping and maintain active and terminated personnel files;
- Organizing team events, happy hours;
- IT Recruitment responsibilities, when needed, which involves:
- Defining, creating, and implementing HR policies and procedures;
- Active participating in the recruitment process: define strategies, drawing-up job descriptions, posting ads, sourcing, screening, interviews, feedback, and offers.
Offer & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits;
- Bonuses based on activity, performance, and seniority;
- Constant bonus for each recruitment project finalized with success;
- Monthly Uber credits or fuel;
- Team lunches & happy hours.