We are a software development company with a strong experience in web and mobile development working for enterprise and complex web and mobile apps in the USA. We are seeking to extend our team and we are looking for a passionate Web Backend Software Engineer to fit in the values that our company promotes: Code Like a Champion, Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Integrity, Fun at Work.
Full-time Commitment / PFA/Company (Time&Material) / Employment Contract / Remote or Office
- Develop apps and websites of various complexity according to agreed specifications;
- Work independently or in a team with one or more projects using collaborative work tools (Git, Google Drive, Jira, Confluence, Harvest, Slack, Invision, UXPin etc.) with the development team, management and clients;
- Write organized and clean code, make technical specifications and document the source code;
- Write and maintain automated testing (Unit/Functional Tests) and maintain CI (Continuous Integration) environments;
- Test and launch into stage and production the applications you develop using modern CI/CD processes;
- Work closely with the Project Manager and the CTO.
- 4+ years of experience with PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Symfony, Doctrine, API development (REST, SOAP, API Platform, OpenAPI etc.);
- Engineering or Technical College Degree (Polytechnics Automation and Computer Science, Electronics/Telecommunications, Computer Science, Informatics, Cybernetics);
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns and source control management systems (Git);
- Good knowledge of setting up virtual machines and container-based apps using Docker/Docker Compose for development and CD environments;
- Good knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu);
- Good knowledge and experience with cloud PaaS services with CI/CD integrations like Heroku, Amazon AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Google Cloud Platform;
- Good knowledge of microservices architecture;
- Familiar with agile development (Scrum, Kanban);
- Knowledge of web security issues and their resolution.
Soft Skills Needed:
- The desire to learn new things and to use modern and performant technologies;
- High attention to detail and well-organized, having the ability to respect deadlines;
- Communication skills and team-player, passionate and enthusiastic, solutions and results oriented.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge and experience with AMQP protocol and RabbitMQ;
- Knowledge and experience with websockets and real-time communication systems;
- Knowledge of Bootstrap frontend framework;
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Webpack;
- Knowledge of UI/UX and standards.
Offer & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits – only for employment contract (meal tickets, Uber credits, fuel with OMV/Petrom card etc.) ;
- Possibility to work for important clients in the USA on challenging projects;
- Flex-Time after probationary period;
- Team lunches & happy hours.