We are a software development company with a strong experience in web and mobile development working for enterprise and complex web and mobile apps in the USA. We are seeking to extend our team and we are looking for a passionate Web Frontend Software Engineer to fit in the values that our company promotes: Code Like a Champion, Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Integrity, Fun at Work.
Full-time Commitment / PFA/Company (Time&Material) / Employment Contract / Remote or Office
- Develop frontend apps and websites of various complexity according to agreed specifications with REST APIs integrations using API Platform and different security methods like OAuth2, JWT, WSSE etc.;
- Develop frontend full-responsive and mobile-first approach web layouts from scratch, starting from graphic designs (Adobe XD, Sketch or Adobe Photoshop ) according to agreed specifications;
- Work independently or in a team with one or more projects using collaborative work tools (Git, Google Drive, Jira, Confluence, Harvest, Slack, Invision, UXPin etc.) with the development team, management and clients;
- Write organized and clean code, make technical specifications and document the source code;
- Test and launch into stage and production the applications you develop using modern CI/CD processes;
- Work closely with the Project Manager and the CTO.
- Good knowledge and experience with npm and Yarn package managers;
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns and source control management systems (Git);
- Good knowledge of setting up virtual machines and container-based apps using Docker/Docker Compose for development and CI environments;
- Good knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu);
- Good knowledge and experience with cloud PaaS services with CI/CD integrations like Heroku, Amazon AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Google Cloud Platform;
- Good knowledge of web design, UI/UX best practices and performance optimizations;
- Familiar with agile development (Scrum, Kanban);
- Engineering or Technical College Degree (Polytechnics Automation and Computer Science, Electronics/Telecommunications, Computer Science, Informatics, Cybernetics);
Soft Skills Needed:
- Self-taught person with desire to learn new things and to use modern and performant technologies;
- High attention to detail and well-organized, having the ability to respect deadlines;
- Communication skills and team-player, passionate and enthusiastic, solutions and results oriented.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge and experience with Next.js/Nuxt.js open-source development frameworks built on top of Node.js and Webpack for React/Vue.js;
- Knowledge and experience with SPA (Single Page Apps) and SSR (Server-Side Rendering) concepts;
- Knowledge of backend programming languages (PHP) and backend development is a plus.
Offer & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits – only for employment contract (meal tickets, Uber credits, fuel with OMV/Petrom card etc.);
- Possibility to work for important clients in the USA on challenging projects;
- Flex-Time after probationary period;
- Team lunches & happy hours.