HR & Office Admin for Cubic Agency – “Life is too short for bad software”
Cubic Agency is a software development company with strong experience in web and mobile development working for enterprise and complex web and mobile apps in the USA. We have wide experience in software development and online marketing and our major fields are web development, mobile development, creation & design, server administration, DevOps, cloud computing and online marketing.
Full-time / Part-time / Remote or Office
Apply if you want to be an HR/Office Admin that wants to join our team who has the opportunity to get in on the ground floor in a fast-growing company.
An ideal candidate is a self-motivated person that is not afraid to take charge and make decisions on their own. You will have the independence to make decisions. Experience in an IT/Software company is a plus.
- At least 2 years experience in economics, financials or human resources field, preferably in a IT/Software company;
- University degree required (related field would be a plus);
- Knowledge in finance, economics and HR processes, practices and principles;
- Good knowledge and experience with cloud-based document management platforms like Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.), OneDrive or other similar systems.
- Well organized in processes flows and document management;
- Being able to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work multitasking with minimal supervision;
- Attention to details & solution-oriented;
- Fast learner and easy to adapt to new things;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Managing administrative activities and administrative assistance for management;
- Establishing, maintaining and processing files, records, contracts, invoices and other documents needed for accounting;
- Managing the relation with the accounting company and the HR department;
- Financial data and reporting management;
- Managing and maintaining communication with suppliers and partners;
- Logistics and payments, according to the internal procedures.
- Being responsible for the day-to-day coordination of all HR policies and programs such as the employment contracts, job position documents, on-boarding process, days off centralization, employees inquiries, medical check, SSM/PSI activities, compensation and benefits;
- Coordinating all HR records keeping and maintain active and terminated personnel files;
- Organizing team events, happy hours;
- IT Recruitment responsibilities, when needed, which involves:
- Defining, creating, and implementing HR policies and procedures;
- Active participating in the recruitment process: define strategies, drawing-up job descriptions, posting ads, sourcing, screening, interviews, feedback, and offers.
Offer & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits;
- Bonuses based on activity, performance, and seniority;
- Constant bonus for each recruitment project finalized with success;
- Monthly Uber credits or fuel;
- Team lunches & happy hours (when the world resumes).