We are a software development company with a strong experience in web and mobile development working for enterprise and complex web and mobile apps in the USA. We are seeking to extend our team and we are looking for a passionate Web Frontend Developer to fit in the values that our company promotes: Code Like a Champion, Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Integrity, Fun at Work.
Full-time / Part-time / Remote or Office
- Develop frontend full-responsive and mobile-first approach web layouts and static websites of various complexity from scratch, starting for graphic designs (Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop or Sketch) according to agreed specifications;
- Improve current layouts or build new modules for existing projects;
- Work independently or in a team one or more projects using collaborative work tools (Git, Google Drive, Jira, Confluence, Harvest, Slack, Invision, UXPin etc.) with the development team, designers and management;
- Write very well structured and clean code, make technical specifications and document the source code;
- Test and launch into stage and production the applications you develop using modern CI/CD processes;
- Work closely with the Project Manager and the CTO.
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap frontend framework;
- Good knowledge source control management systems (Git);
- Good knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, Debian etc.);
- Good knowledge of web design, UI/UX best practices and performance optimizations;
- Familiar with agile development (Scrum, Kanban);
- The desire to learn new things and to use modern and performant technologies;
- High attention to detail and well-organized, having the ability to respect deadlines;
- Communication skills and team-player, passionate and enthusiastic, solutions and results oriented.
Nice to Have:
- Previously working with cloud PaaS cloud managed services with CI/CD integrations like Heroku, App Platform (Digital Ocean), Amazon Elastic Beanstalk (AWS), Google Cloud Platform.
Offer & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits (meal tickets, Uber credits, fuel with OMV/Petrom card etc.) ;
- Bonuses based on performance and projects;
- Possibility to work for important clients in the USA on challenging projects;
- Flex-Time after probationary period;
- Team lunches & happy hours.