We are seeking to extend our team and we are looking for a passionate PHP Backend Developer to fit in the values that our company promotes: Code Like a Champion, Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Integrity, Fun at Work.
- Develop apps and websites of various complexity according to agreed specifications;
- Work independently or in a team one or more projects using collaborative work tools (Git, Google Drive, Jira, Confluence, Harvest, Slack, Invision, UXPin etc.) with the development team, management and clients;
- Write organized and clean code, make technical specifications and document the source code;
- Test and launch into stage and production the applications you develop using modern CI/CD processes;
- Work closely with the Project Manager and the CTO.
- 3+ years of experience with PHP, MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Strong experience with WordPress CMS integration and custom theming, WooCommerce plugin, page builders (WP Bakery, Elementor and others), ACF plugin etc.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Sass;
- Good knowledge of UI/UX and standards;
- Good knowledge of RWD (Responsive Web Design);
- Knowledge of Bootstrap frontend framework;
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns and source control management systems (Git);
- Good knowledge of setting up virtual machines using Docker and/or VirtualBox/Vagrant for development environments;
- Good knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS etc.);
- Knowledge of web security issues and their resolution;
- Familiar with agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
- The desire to learn new things and to use modern technology and performance;
- High attention to detail and well-organized, having the ability to respect deadlines;
- Communication skills and team-player, passionate and enthusiastic, solutions and results-oriented.
Nice to Have:
- Previously working with cloud PaaS services with CI/CD integrations like Heroku, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform;.
- Knowledge of Webpack module bundler.
Offer & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits (meal tickets, Uber credits, fuel with OMV/Petrom card etc.) ;
- Bonuses based on performance and projects;
- Possibility to work for important clients in the USA on challenging projects;
- Flex-Time after probationary period;
- Team lunches & happy hours.