We are seeking to extend our team and we are looking for a passionate PHP Developer to fit in the values that our company promotes: Code Like a Champion, Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Integrity, Fun at Work.
- Lead a team of 5 engineers
- Assist the Project Manager with documentation and backlog stories
- Develop apps and websites of various complexity according to agreed specifications;
- Write organized and clean code, make technical specifications and document the source code;
- Work closely with the Project Manager and the CTO, but also with the design team if needed.
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns and source control management systems (Git);
- Good knowledge of setting up virtual machines using VirtualBox/Vagrant and/or Docker for development environments;
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Good knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.) and Apache web server;
- Experience with Symfony 2/3/4;
- Knowledge of UI/UX and standards;
- Knowledge of RWD (Responsive Web Design);
- Knowledge of web security issues and their resolution;
- Familiar with agile development (Scrum)
- The desire to learn new things and to use modern technology and performance;
- High attention to detail and well-organized, having the ability to respect deadlines;
- Communication skills and team-player, passionate and enthusiastic, solutions and results-oriented.
Offer & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits;
- Bonuses based on performance and projects;
- Possibility to work for important clients in the USA on challenging projects;
- Team lunches & happy hours.
Contact: Stefana Degeratu / HR Manager / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: (0734) 180 453