We are seeking to extend our team and we are looking for a passionate iOS Developer to fit in the values that our company promotes: Code Like a Champion, Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Integrity, Fun at Work.
- Develop native iOS apps according to agreed specifications;
- Work closely with the Project Manager and CTO on projects using collaborative work tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Harvest, Slack etc.);
- Optimize and modify existing iOS apps;
- Write organized and clean code and make technical specifications and documentation of the source code.
- Test and launch into stage and production the applications you develop;
- 2-3+ years experience developing, releasing and maintaining native iOS Applications built on Objective-C and Swift;
- Senior-level knowledge of the iOS SDK (Git);
- Experience integrating with REST APIs;
- Familiar with agile development (Scrum, Kanban), source control systems (Git), OOP and design patterns;
- The desire to learn new things and to use modern technologies;
- High attention to details and well-organized, having the ability to respect deadlines;
- Communication skills and team-player, passionate and enthusiastic, solutions and results-oriented and proactive;
Offer & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits (meal tickets, Uber credits, fuel with OMV/Petrom card etc.);
- Bonuses based on performance and projects;
- Possibility to work for important clients in the USA on challenging projects;
- Flex-Time after probationary period;
- Team lunches & happy hours.