We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to lead the charge on the Cubic Agency content marketing strategy.
Remote – Part Time / Freelancing
- Lead the Company’s digital content marketing efforts;
- Manage the Company’s website including SEO, blog posts and new content (sub-pages);
- Create content and manage social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Implement an email marketing strategy;
- Process and track web and email leads;
- Assist the HR Manager in the promotion of open positions;
- Manage print marketing campaigns (magazines, flyers, posters, infographics);
- Coordinate sponsorship events such as conferences, meet-ups etc.
- At least 1 year of digital marketing experience;
- Detail oriented; able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, professional and customer service oriented;
- Understanding of multichannel marketing;
- University degree in marketing or business;
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision; quick turnarounds;
- Motivated, self-starter with the desire to work collaboratively;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or Apple Pages/Numbers/Keynote.
Nice to have (but not deal breakers, we don’t expect you to be a filmmaker):
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator;
- HTML programming;
- Video editing.
Contact: Stefana Degeratu / HR Manager / E-mail: email@example.com / Phone: (0734) 180 453