We are seeking to extend our team and we are looking for a passionate Android Software Engineer to fit in the values that our company promotes: Code Like a Champion, Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Integrity, Fun at Work.
- Develop native Android apps according to agreed specifications;
- Develop, modify and optimize existing Android apps;
- Work closely with the Project Manager and CTO on projects using collaborative work tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Harvest, Slack etc.);
- Write organized and clean code and make technical specifications and documentation of the source code;
- Test and launch into stage and production the applications you develop;
- 4-5+ years experience developing, releasing and maintaining native Android Applications built on Java and Kotlin (Mid-Senior/Senior level);
- Engineering or informatics college graduate – Polytechnics (Automatics and Computer Science, Electronics or other engineering sections), Mathematics and Informatics, ASE Cybernetics etc.
- Strong knowledge of the Android SDK;
- Good knowledge of design patterns (for example, MVVM architectural pattern)
- Architecture Components experience
- Strong experience with building, releasing, monitoring and crash reporting of Android apps using Firebase cloud platform (Firebase App Distribution and Firebase Crashlytics)
- Strong experience integrating with REST APIs;
- Familiar with agile development (Scrum, Kanban), source control systems (Git);
- The desire to learn new things and to use modern technologies;
- High attention to details and well-organized, having the ability to respect deadlines;
- Communication skills and team-player, passionate and enthusiastic, solutions and results-oriented and proactive;
- Experience developing cross-platform apps using React Native or Flutter SDK
Offer & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits (meal tickets, Uber credits, fuel with OMV/Petrom card etc.);
- Bonuses based on performance and projects;
- Possibility to work for important clients in the USA on challenging projects;
- Flex-Time after probationary period;
- Team lunches & happy hours.